Lyve Cloud Hackathon 2022
Calling all developers and problem solvers! Challenge yourself to create functioning solutions for Seagate Lyve Cloud and interact with Seagate experts. Participate as an individual or in teams of 2-4 and stand a chance to win up to S$8,000 in cash!
Github Submission Guidelines
Follow the instructions below to setup local KICS development environment and push your changes.
- Login to your GitHub account.
- Fork the
Lyve-Cloud-solutions-samplesrepo on GitHub.
- Clone your fork locally with
git clonecommand or parallel from your IDE.
- Make your changes locally (main branch or a dedicated feature branch).
- Push your changes to your fork with
git pushor parallel from your IDE.
- Submit a pull request on GitHub website.